Thursday, July 1, 2010

"Culture"

This is not the first time I saw it...
Metro Bus - a bus which I forced to take on to the anywhere in KL area
Yes, Metro Bus provides frequent bus routes and that does provide convenient to all of us~

However I realize that recently there are some unethical ticket sellers within Metro Bus company
What they did actually?
Nothing special but they did collect back the unspoiled tickets which left behind by the ex-passengers
They will reuse and re-sell the used tickets to the new passengers
Purposely to fill in their own pockets

Although Metro Bus is not my preferable public transportation,
In long term perspective, what the bus company actually earn?
Those unethical tickets sellers will actually minimize the revenue of the company and that may lead to bankruptcy
Who are the victims in the end??

WE!!!

So, for those passengers who are taking Metro Bus often
Please tear the ticket that you received or throw it away into the rubbish bin outside the bus

We are heading to developed country, My Dear~
Is this "culture" will help???

Of course I am not criticizing any parties here but in fact this is the "culture" that our "people" is practicing
I am not pointing anyone here but I believe that you know what I am saying, right??

3 comments:

  1. Yayayaya~!!!
    Next time must tear up the ticket~~~
    Sometimes he even never give me the ticket lo~~
    Many people in the bus a...
    he collect the money then just walk away==
    Pandai betul a DIA~

    ...Ning

    ReplyDelete
  2. i really don't know about this
    thanks for reminding my dear.
    but the chance i take metro bus is just few and few.==

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ning: Hahaha...Maybe because their salary is low but then that cannot be a reason for them to do so a~

    Kexin: Dear you always so lucky can have people to fetch you ma~Kakaka

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...