Monday, July 26, 2010

Ong Bak 3: The Final Battle

24th July 2010 is was another of my housemates' convocation~
Attended together with my girl, Ning as well as another housemate, Eling

From Left: Eling, Ching Sy, ME, Ning

Stayed in the convocation not more than 30mins then we left to Timesquare~


Supported Ong Bak 1 and 2, Of course not going to miss Ong Bak 3: The Final Battle

Overall...Ong Bak 3 is not as interesting as I expected
Watched Ong Bak 1 and 2, of course I expected Ong Bak 3 wil be more interesting~
Who knows...

(Sigh...)

Continued with our shopping journey~
Both of us bought pants in Sg. Wang

We took pictures inside the dressing room of Parkson


Personally I felt the photo below very nice...
Don't you think so??


Kakakaka~

3 comments:

  1. Ong Bak 修身养性了~
    hahaha~~
    become a Dancer~~~XD

    somebody's pant so nice wa~~
    hahaha~~

    luckily we bought minnie mouse to jingshi a~~
    or else she get 3 bear bear~
    Haha~~next time take photo u dont look at front a~~
    nicer~~~XD

    Ning~~=P

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yvonne: Where got Sweet都爆 o??Hahaha~~Next time if we got chance to take photos, I try not to see the camera a~~

    Ning: Na...Next time you don't hope I look at front a!!!Hahaha~

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...