Sunday, June 27, 2010

Surprise

The "Circumstances" which I meant in previous article was fake
It was a lie~
Purposely wanted to cheat Ning to believe that I really not able to celebrate her birthday on exact day~
Seemed I won~

24th June 2010
The "Chief actor and actress" - Chilly and I had performed well for few weeks in order to give her a surprise
I had to act as I know nothing in front of Ning while secretly I need to have good interaction with Chilly~

It happened in Station One nearby my residential area~
I was not there for the dinner but I was there for the surprise after the meal~

Her friend, Eve covered Ning's eyes and I came in at this moment with the Tiramisu I made
As I told her before, due to Bla Bla Bla...
I am not able deliver my handmade Tiramisu on her exact birthday

I bet she never know that I will deliver handmade Tiramisu and appear in front of her at this moment~

She was surprise to see me with the cake I gave (I guess so...?)

Guess what she was wishing?

Hanyi & Ning

Chilly & Eve



Once again..I hope it was memorable birthday to you, Ning~
I know...I am the BEST!!!

Hahahaha~

4 comments:

  1. I really touch la~~~~
    never expect u will come tat day~~~
    really shock by u guys~~
    but i didnt cry~~dissapointed??
    hahaha~~~
    An unforgetable birthday ~~
    thanks thanks thanks!!!
    Thanks for giving me a Happy 19th birthday...
    i LOVE Tiramisu~~wuahahaha~~
    do more next time a~~XD
    guess wat i wish?!
    Ahahaha~~


    Ning❤

    ReplyDelete
  2. woo~good! hanyi u r the best :D
    kinki teach u made 1?the tiramisuuu

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ning: I won't do Tiramisu anymore de lo~Hahaha...You should know I am not good in cooking or even baking~I think I know what you wish for~hahaha

    Minako: I knew I am the best~Kakaka...Kinki taught me and assist me lo~

    ReplyDelete
  4. wow... a gd surprise... she sure so so happy...
    bcox i think... every gal in tis world wont dn like surprise geh..
    hehe... anyway... gambateh!!!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...