Tuesday, July 13, 2010

First time to TGI



It comes to our weekly date again...
I was in the dilemma in choosing restaurant for our lunch on the 2nd July 2010

Thanks to my classmate-Lawrence who suggested me TGI Friday
TGI Friday's is not my first priority choice often because it is costly for poor people like me~
But this time, we realized that TGI Friday's do provides value meals

So,this was our first time to patronage TGI Friday's
2 Course Meal with Appetizer as well as Entree for RM29.90 only
Of course there must be a ++ added into the bill

Appetizer: Fried Mac & Cheese
Entree: Southwest Adobo Chicken
Dessert: Chocolate Oreo Mint Crunch & Mocha Latte

The portion is HUGE which is more than enough for both of us~
However, the meal was not delighting us

Fried Mac & Cheese

Southwest Adobo Chicken


After the meal, we could not wait for its dessert (Looked delicious in its menu)

Look great is it?

But do you ever think of...the size???

Oh My Gosh!!!Two spoons can finish already~
Disappointed~


Movie time...
We bought the tickets of
However we sat in the hall for more than 10 minutes and the crew came in and told us that there was technical problem...
He advised us to get refund or change to another movie...

Since we were here, of course we changed to another movie-Knight and Day




Am I look naive in this photo??
Kakaka~

-The End-

7 comments:

  1. Finally!
    i saw photos of u and your gf
    how sweet =p

    ReplyDelete
  2. Next time dont want eat TGI Friday le~
    at least dont go Wangsa Walk's TGI...
    Not worth a~~
    Cold chicken n Hot dessert=_=
    N poor service lagi~~~
    Hahaha~~
    I Like the last photo ~XD
    u So CUTE!~
    Act young la...
    hahahah~

    Ning~

    ReplyDelete
  3. i went to TGI foronce only..and gonna banned from goin there for the 2nd time..its really not tasty at all =X..so u guys dont go thr ler..
    hanyi..ur last photo looksss so sosososo cutie laa...

    ReplyDelete
  4. Yvonne: I did post our photos in earlier post a~Kakaka
    Ning: Don't visit TGI anymore a~Kakaka...I am always young a~Where got act cute a~
    Mann: Yea...I guess I won't go for second time...But how they can survive le??Kakaka...I know I am cute a~

    ReplyDelete
  5. Nah! I was here to read ur blog juga!
    Nice pakto outing yea =) Wait i go back KL, intro ur gf to me la ya!

    ReplyDelete
  6. ^w^ dono what to reply~hehe
    next time you can try 'FULL HOUSE' ~ is nice :3
    hm, not that expensive if you afternoon go :3 got set lunch can choose
    *can take alot photo tim!!xD

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hing: When you post "yours"??HahahaI guess you know what I am talking about hor??
    Minako: I hope can try Full House a~But the nearest is around KL area a~No car how to go??Sunway Pyramid too far for us~

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...