Saturday, December 4, 2010

Be A Model

I've been "silent" for almost a month here after the post of Ole-Ole Bali
Sincere apologize due to my working routine shorten my time in fact
24 hours a day really not enough for me now

It's December..The last month of year 2010
Time goes faster than we expected...
I experienced something that I dream off

-Be a Model-
Modelling is one of my dreams for quite a long time
It's seems to be an unreachable dream and finally it became possible to me
Thanks to Esther.T and Esther.W who gave me the golden opportunity to fulfill it

I wasn't a 100% best model
I wasn't a 100% confident model
in term of my skinny body figure..

But I tried it and enjoyed it...

Of course thanks to my beloved Ning who granted me the permission to have photo session with my 'bride' 

Having pre-wedding photo shooting with a friend
Everything had to readjust psychologically 
I was nervous and rigid at the beginning





We've grabbed the attention from everyone on the road
Some even congratulated us
It's really embarrassing...

We started running crossing the road for many times
It was dangerous task in fact
Please Do NOT Try This Outside 
Hahaha



I love the photo below very much..
We are so natural, isn't?


Can you found me in her eye???

From the scavenging lane to the center of city
More and more pedestrians looking at us
Some even use their phones to snap photos of us


I LOVE it the most~
Thanks to the Rapid KL driver who allowed us to snap in the bus 

I have to say that my chin is so nice~
Hahahaha

This pose is a MUST for gentlemen...


We really did lean part of our face against the glass

Lastly...She was my 'bride' - Esther. T

Since I haven't receive the photo copy from Esther. W and I couldn't post as many photos as possible


Appreciate to have such chance and anyone who is looking for a skinny male model
Please...Please look for me~

Hahaha...

[End]


















3 comments:

  1. nice pics~ and nice shots of course... i love the natural feeling... especially the shot which is snapped in the bus and when u n ur 'bride' run crossing the road.. i like tat feeling... so qiao pi~

    ReplyDelete
  2. 我比较注意女主角的,哈哈:)

    好啦,照片很好看啊,很有感觉,很帅啦:)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Jac: Thank you so much~WHat is Qiao Pi a??hehe...Actually we snapped many photos but the photographer haven't give us~

    Zoe:Please na~~Look at me!!!Hahaha

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...