Thursday, December 9, 2010

Changes

After having more than two weeks' training
Finally being offered a permanent contract

I'm a confirmed employee under Genting Group
Sadly I owed the Government 10k and interest keep raising monthly

At the beginning, I was applying for the reservation agent
Most probably working on answering calls and reservation making
However during interview, the interviewer asked me whether I can work until 10pm or not
I respond "NO"

Because of transportation issue
I worried that I might not get any buses back or maybe have to wait LONG

Anyway, I transfered to a small section in reservation department called B2C (Web Team)
Doing similar tasks but doing reservation via internet and shorter working period 
It is a small team in fact with members 7 persons including me

On 6th Dec 2010, officially I'm employed

Another BIGGEST changing on me is...
My lovely fringe already GONE (Mirror TOO dusty)
Don't ask me what provoke me badly
N.O.T.H.I.N.G

Just because I saw two handsome working guys having this hair and I...

 Am I look smart?  : (

Hopefully I'm not impulse...

[End]


  

8 comments:

  1. Giv u 100 LIKE LIKE LIKE la!~~
    look fresh~~~~
    =]
    said u handsome also dont trust me o=_=!!!

    Ning~

    ReplyDelete
  2. u r too skinny lol

    ReplyDelete
  3. Nice man~ its definitely smart! one more thing, looked younger ady..

    ReplyDelete
  4. Ning: I Not used to see myself with short hair ma~Hahaha

    Tzun:That is not my question!!!Hahaha

    Chui:Hahaha..Look like budak le~~I want mature wor...Hahahaha

    ReplyDelete
  5. Congrats weh!
    I agree with tzun, u r way too skinny!

    ReplyDelete
  6. han yi not bad mah~look more smarter :)
    congrat! and your 'new' home look so empty compare with last time we stay 1 =.=''

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hing: Are you first day know me??You should know I can't FAT whatever i eat!!!Don't say me skinny anymore ler~~That made me DOWn for 22 years ler~~Hehehe

    Minako: Hahaha..Thanks a~~Look like your Dong Hae ma??Kakaka~Because last time many RUBBISH~

    ReplyDelete
  8. 恭喜你!好好做工噢:)

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...