Wednesday, December 29, 2010

Our Christmas BB

It happened on the Christmas day (when I was in Chili's)
His arrival changed me
I'm no longer who I am 
I'm...Uncle Jayce for little Valen

He's Christmas Baby
A new member in Chim Family
Valen, lovely baby to my brother and sister-in-law 
The first grandson to my parents

Congratulate to Mr. Junior Chim and Mrs. Junior Chim

Congratulate to Mr. Senior Chim and Mrs. Senior Chim 


Congratulation Mr.Lai and Mrs. Lai
Lastly...Congratulate to Mr.Super Junior Chim (It's ME..Hahaha)

His nose is HIGH, right?


Glad to have you, Valen...



-End-





5 comments:

  1. yea..wish valen happy always.
    welcome to our family~

    ReplyDelete
  2. OMG... his nose probably is the sign of chim's family... rite? mayb he is another leng zai in chim's family too?^^

    ReplyDelete
  3. Handsome nia!!!
    next time when u meet him must take a lot of photos let me see ya!!!
    =]

    Ning

    ReplyDelete
  4. so cute:)

    my nephew is christmas eve baby,haha:)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Jac: He must be a LENG ZAI!!!hahaha~

    Yi Ning:I will na~

    Zoe: Your nephew also a??

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...