Monday, November 8, 2010

Ole-Ole Bali

It was a rare gathering with my sister and brother-in-law
We departed to somewhere in Puchong purposely to buy Baby Stroller and Car Seat for my nephew, Valen
This time I am not alone follow behind my sister and her husband..
Because I have Yi Ning now!!!
Wuahahaha

Four of us went to Sunway Pyramid and Ole-Ole Bali was the restaurant we dined in
Although it is a Balinese restaurant, some food I tasted in Bali cannot be found here 


The couples
Ning & Jayce

Eric & Joyce

Similar to Bali, the food portion here is terrible!!!
Extremely BIG
My Bali Trio

Salmon Steak

Chicken & Chips

Nasi Siap Bumbu

My Bali Trio is delicious!!!
You may try that if you are dining in Ole-Ole Bali

Bali gave me feeling of regret as I had serious diarrhea on the last day..
This time...I was feeling not well after the Ole-Ole Bali..

Should I keep myself away from anything related to Bali???
[Sigh]



[End]

5 comments:

  1. yours super BIG portion lor!!!
    i think is for everybody share share~~~u ni~~eat alone!!
    hahahahah~~
    mine salmon steak also not bad a!!
    but next time can share share=_=
    super full....
    and so expensive..!!
    thx yr sis n bro-in-law ya~

    Ning~

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ning: I wanted to share with you a!But you dont want nia~Next time my turn to treat them lur...Wait me get my salary first a~Hahaha

    ReplyDelete
  3. i like this restaurant food...try b4 few branch oso same very nice :D like their rice with those fried things.. ehehe

    ReplyDelete
  4. 看你的blog会看到很饿,哈哈:)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Florence: I like it very much really~

    Zoe: then that will attract you eat more ma~hahaa

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...