Thursday, October 14, 2010

R.E.V.I.V.E

It's time to revive after a tough battle
A battle last for ONE year
FINALLY...I've done my Degree course as the final exam ended on 13th October 2010

Coincidentally, 13th October was the 2ooth days for Ning and me...
As she promised to treat me for a sumptuous meal after the battle
Ning has done some research and Du Viet Restaurant and Cafe was the destination we were heading to

Du Viet Restaurant, a Vietnamese Restaurant

Beverages here labeled with unique names

Ning's 3 colors delight & my M.J (Actually is Cincau with Soya)

Mineral water, Drinking water or whatever water it is...
Just don't try it..

RM9.90 per bottle...

The mouth-watering meals...

Steamed Wrapped Rolls (Banh Cuon)

Seared Beef Salad (Bo Luc Lac)

Grilled Lemongrass Fish On Banana Leaves (Ca Nuong)
Mildly Spicy

Because we were so starving, we ordered "Pho Hai San"
Special Seafood Soup Noodles


Thanks Ning for the treat in such a meaningful day for me and for us...
More and MORE 2oo days to come in future!!!

Am I look haggard?

As I've done my course, any job recommendation for me???
Any jobs which are high pay, good location and easy jobs???

Do call me if you really have one...
Hehehehe


-End-





5 comments:

  1. Congrats to the both of u for being together for 2oo days ady! more celebrations for the both of u =)

    Want easy job but high pay? go sell butt lo. wahaha. JK la. all the best to u anyway!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congratz congratz la!!
    Mr. Chim~
    i still got 1 sem to go..:(
    battle to be continue~~
    haha~

    ReplyDelete
  3. 我喜欢那鱼的,最近我爱吃鱼,哈哈~~~

    salad看起来也很好吃的样子:)

    恭喜你们200天啦^^

    ReplyDelete
  4. 噢耶~
    我喜欢那个"Popiah"
    好好吃~~~
    哈哈哈。。。两只没吃午餐的猪!!
    飽到快吐了!!
    毕业快乐!200天快乐!
    姆啊哈哈哈~~

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hing: If someone need my butt, I think should be okay~~Wuahahaha

    Von: If you need my previous coursework...You can ask from me k???Good Luck!!!

    Zoe: Thank you!!!

    Ning: Hahaha...When we go eat sushi a??

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...