Friday, October 29, 2010

I ♥ Bali [Part II]

[Continued]

- Day 3 -
We made some amendment on the tour schedule and replaced its with water sport activities
Proceeded to Uluwatu Ancient Temple 
It is one of the important and magnificent ancient monument for the Balinese

It was a scary tour as the monkeys were everywhere surrounding us
They were our enemies
Can you see how FAT are they??? 
No Cap, No Sunglass, No Necklace are allowed for entry
Just in case, the monkeys might rob us~Hahaha

Especially on this road
They were waiting along the road

Can You See That!!! CAN YOU???

Scenes from the pathway to temple 



 If you have Acrophobia, I bet you would not stand at the hut
It is really HIGH


Again we had to face another potential war with them

They are everywhere!!!

And now...We proceeded to water sport!!!
Was really quite excited with the activities

But...it brought me down
It brought us DOWN!!!

It isn't white sandy beach
It isn't crystal clear blue sea

It is a polluted beach with PEOPLE

Jayce N Stephy

We shouldn't swim in the sea
So many boats, so many jet skies
Anytime they would kill you if you are swimming in the sea

There are many choices of water sport activities
But I only played Fly Fish

Wondering what is Fly Fish??
[Click Me] for more information

Heading to makan!!!

Basically, it was the main character this time...
Crispy Fish

If you ever search images about Bali via Google
I bet you will see these pictures below

And Tanah Lot is the last tourist destination we visited 


Jayce N Stephy


Again...People everywhere!!!


Fishing 

It called a day after dinner
We were given one whole night for nothing

Stephy and I walked to the Kuta town area again to shop and to eat
Purposely we want to find 3 rectangular prongs plug
Because the plug in hotel all is 2 prongs plug

Finally, we found it in McDonald 
HOWEVER, no WiFi is provided there~
Bad service isn't??
 Had my supper there and I bet the meal made me sick
Having Diarrhea for whole night

- Day 4 -
Was feeling not well the next day
I didn't capture much photos on this day

We had no any tour today so we can stick to our preferences to look for FOOD
Dirty Duck is one of the unique cuisine in Bali

Looked Tired???

There is a paddy field behind the restaurant
Paddy field is quite famous in Bali as well

Dang Dang!!!
Dirty Duck!!!

I didn't eat much as I was sick
I missed the chance to eat Babi Guling as well
Oily Babi Guling made me even sick

The Tatoo cost me Rp. 35,000

4 Days 3 Nights ended and the Diarrhea totally ruined my last day in Bali
It is the regret in my Bali trip

If you love to see different cultures, to taste different food
Yes, Bali will be Ideal for you

Bear in mind that, Bali is HUGE
It often takes at least ONE hours from one destination to another
It made our journey more on the bus rather than visiting 

For me, Uluwatu and Tanah Lot is the MUST visited tourist destinations
Whoever wish to travel Bali, you can come and discuss with me first~
Although I am not the most experienced one


Of course a Bali trip will not be completed without...


I ♥ Bali


[End]

4 comments:

  1. 今年計畫要去的地方...
    但卻泡影了T.T
    看到風景都很美喔~
    尤其是在海涯的照片~
    我超喜歡=)

    ReplyDelete
  2. hanyi, u seems having so much of fun there...!
    oh my, gonna plan a trip to there also la...

    p/s:ur photo shooting so nice..~

    ReplyDelete
  3. 我也好想去噢,希望去的成,好好玩噢~~~~~

    ReplyDelete
  4. Lychai: 那真的值得去拍照啦~感觉高高在上的

    Tina: You shall give me a call if you want to go there~I got do the package~~

    Zoe: Let's go~~

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...