Friday, September 24, 2010

The Legend of Fist: The Return of Chen Zhen


Another KungFu movie from Donnie Yen is showing on screen in Malaysia lately
As Donnie's supporter, I had appointed Chu to watch it together with me

Seriously, he can run faster than the bullets!!!
I was just " WAH..."

Again, he's showing his muscular body

Trailer

How he jumped over the car???
Those who haven't watch, please support Donnie in cinema~

"Buy Original, See Original"

I forced Chu to treat me Snowflake after movie
The dessert I desired until now~
There is always long queue and I thought it must be tasty

"Beeping UFO"

Today I've tasted...

Mm...3.5 out of 5 rating stars

Chu's

Mine

My eyes were so tired..


Chu is going to Penang for his 3 months internship...
Not able to meet him for 3 months..Wu~WU~

Wish Chu all the B.E.S.T in his 3 months journey there




[End]


5 comments:

  1. yea~~~~~
    finally u go eat that dessert la~~~
    the UFO i mention be4~~~cute hor??
    hahahahah~~~
    but i think quite nice ler...
    only got 3.5 star a~~~
    hahahaha~~~

    Ning~

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ning: Is weird a the UFO...Hahaha~But quite creative na~Hehehe...I taste nothing special wad...

    ReplyDelete
  3. 你们的甜品看起来很好吃啦~~~~~

    精武风云很好看,甄子丹超级帅的,哈哈哈~~

    ReplyDelete
  4. 我也看了!!
    甄子丹好帅~~

    littlecalf

    ReplyDelete
  5. Zoe & Little Calf:对阿。。我最喜欢就是他从车头跳到车尾阿~哈哈哈

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...