Thursday, October 21, 2010

Last Day In September

 

It was the last day of September
Another birthday celebration was held in Manhattan Fish Market

Specially for our classmates: Lawrence, SuHui and Cynthia

A restaurant that Siang wished to try LONG time ago...
Finally here's his chance..

Jayce & Siang

It was really first time almost all UGO002 members attended
Of course we were crazy for photo snapping!!!
Trying to be SERIOUS but...
Siang was SMILING!!!

Our sauces

 
Princess SaSa's  Creamy Oysters (I guess so..)

Juicy Prawn Heads

Our Main Course

Busying..

                                                                Awesome Cake

From Left: Cynthia, Lawrence & SuHui

A Little Slide

Jayce & Mee Yee
[Hopefully her BF won't kill me]

                                       
                                           It wasn't easy to gather group of friends as this
                                                             
                                              Would Appreciate The Moment with YOU


                                                                        [End]






9 comments:

  1. 那个蛋糕很特别耶,看起来很好吃啦,我讨厌你啦,每次看你的blog都会看到很饿:(

    哈哈哈,你应该说[Hopefully my GF won't kill me]:)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Is the cake nice to eat and which bakery did u get tat? How much is tat? wish to bite on it now! wahaha.

    ReplyDelete
  3. i like the cake so much...its soooo nice!!! where did u guys bought that? price and location please..ur blog's music makes me recalls a lot of stuff which makes me missing them so badly.. will count on u if im emo n tears fall later!! wuahhaha
    you!! y dont wear lenses today huh..tak nampak me waiving to u pula.. =(

    ReplyDelete
  4. that cake really look nice la!!!!
    arhhh~~~
    i want~~~~~

    Ning~

    ReplyDelete
  5. The cake looks nice. What cake is that?

    Btw, I like reading ur blog. Nice content with lots of beautiful pictures as well as... delicious yummy looking food attract the readers.

    Xin :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Seems everyone want to know the cake's background...Well Well...It can be found in Pavilion 6th Floor (Between TGI Fridays and Times Book Store) Cake shop name is Deletacable

    Zoe: My gf won't kill me de~Hehehe

    Mel: Mussels differ with Oyster type o??

    Sam: I just come out and makan...What for I wear lens wor??Hahaha...Is it like uncle ler??Hahaha~A real look of me~

    S.Xin: Thanks for reading my blog here~~Is my pleasure to attract you guys...

    ReplyDelete
  7. hehe who knows worr... i didnt expect to see u there oso ler..hehe like tak ada semangat like that lor.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...