Tuesday, September 14, 2010

Broga Hill

[Continued]

Continued from the previous post...
We had 2 to 3 hours rest only after the movie- Step Up 3

We departed from our house at 4am in the dawn as none of us know exactly where is it
So we departed earlier just in case we may spend more time in searching the location

We were so confused with the signboards in Malaysia
Thanks to Siang's GPS that led us to the Broga area

Walked through the oil palm area
It was exciting but honestly I was scared
We were there during the Chines Ghost Month and I not even dare to see around
I afraid that I might see "something" hiding there

I guess we spent around 30 minutes to reach the Peak 1
I never know it has 4 peaks and we only conquered 2 peaks

Uncle Sun is rising
3 Mr. Cool
Have you tried to conquered Broga Hill with your slipper?

No?

But the great men: Lawrence(Left) and Alvin(Middle) did

Scenes from Broga Hill

Yvonne

We were going down~

Another great man: Siang
Going down is tougher than going up
Becareful, guys...

Beads of dew taken by Mr. Jayce:
It's DSLR effect from my little Sony Digital Camera

So P.R.O.U.D

HoHoHo...



[To Be Continued]




4 comments:

  1. U all didn't reach the last peak with Msia flag a? I like the scenery up there n the thatches make the hill looks unique n pretty =) nice place n worth a visit!

    ReplyDelete
  2. i saw 8tv program introduce this place b4,
    very nice place!
    how to get there?

    Littlecalf

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hing: We didn't reach the last peak neh~Haha...I should climb up to there~But then the sunrise quite disappointed me eh~~

    SaSa: Thanks to my digital camera and the technique that I have!!!Hahaha

    Littlecalf: You must have a CAR to get there~It is located at Semenyih~

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...