Saturday, September 18, 2010

Appointment With Braces

[Continued]

After the Broga Hill, I was like a "dead fish" lying on my bed
I was hungry but I need a rest SERIOUSLY

In the noon time on the same day
I went to Midvalley together with Hing

We had an appointment with Jessie
For your information, Jessie was the one who had my "first" years ago...

Don't misunderstand ya~

Of course a memorable fishing experience for my first time!

A small Grouper (石斑鱼)

We were waiting on the dock

Okay..Okay...Out of story already~
Before meet up with Jessie, coincidentally we met Sam there

Of course we grabbed the chance for photo snapping together

How was my new shirt???Hahaha

I guess it was first time I met up Jessie after she put on braces
I was being isolated when two ladies kept talking about their braces' stories
Jessie suggested me to put on braces as well in order to have more topics with them~

No way!!
My teeth is good enough for me~

Don't you think so??

I will prove it!!!
Nah~

Hohoho...Sorry na Makan-ing
Next time I will prove it~

Had our dinner together Din Tai Feng Restaurant (鼎太豊)

If you have Maybank Debit Card, I encourage you to dine in here
Because if you pay bill by using Maybank Debit Card, you will get a free steamed dumplings

Two braces

First shot

Second one

Jaye joined us after dinner~

[End]





6 comments:

  1. A very rare outing it was.
    Nice meeting up with u n Jessie a!
    u two become more leng zai leng lui la =)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hing: Hahaha...So pai seh ler~Did you praise me like that before??Kakaka~

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hey! How come the photos we took seem like Im crossing your hand? Haha.. seriously I didnt do so.. haha..
    Jessie was the one who had my "first" years ago...
    What does it mean?

    ReplyDelete
  4. Jessie: You were crossing my hand isn't??Hahaha~Meaning I gave my first time of fishing to you a~~

    ReplyDelete
  5. Jessie: Why you want cross my head wor...Kakaka~

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...