Sunday, August 28, 2011

Their B'Day at Shogun

Two days later on 20th August 2011 after my farewell with colleagues 
Headed to Shogun Japanese Restaurant, Fahrenheit 88 for my sister and brother in law's birthday celebration

YES!!! Japanese buffet AGAIN...

Basically concepts are similar with Saisaki 
The difference is the interior design

Back to the topic...

Main characters - Joyce and Eric
They were coming for food really...

Fight for them..


Purposely to arrange like this for photographing..
I know I'm genius!!!
Hahahaha

We named it as "LaLa" soup
Quite delicious!!!

The most impressive was the soups offered in Shogun
Must try it if you are going there

Ning and ME
My "curtain hair" becoming longer now..


Hopefully my sister and brother in law enjoy the dinner that day..

Happy Birthday to Both of YOU


-End-








2 comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...