Saturday, August 20, 2011

Greatest Moment With Greatest You

It is the toughest moment to leave my very good colleagues
Been here for more than half year since November 2010
Did murmur at my works before frankly
But I had memorable moment with them indeed

Everyone has to move on as my colleague - JoJo said
They gave me millions touches in the final week in Genting WorldReservation Centre

18/08/2011

Thanks to Brenden, Shyan and Aki for having lunch together for LAST
Aki and Shyan

Brenden

Are you "okay" with my new hair style?
I named it as "Curtain Hair"
HAHAHAHA

Busy clearing my table and taking photos with colleagues in last day
June  

Stephy

Alferd

Thanks to Moon who brought me into WRC
Although we were not working in same section
But really thanks her for everything

She was my FIRST friend in WRC indeed 
Moon

My trainer -KN

Ker Chei

Kak Rose 

We had a farewell gathering in Saisaki after work
Unfortunately K.Rose couldn't make it 
It was the first time we able to gather together

 Saisaki - Japanese Buffet Cusine
As a Japanese cuisine enthusiast, it is my all time favorite!!!
I am HERE for YOU!!!

It wasn't about food in my farewell
But also gift!!!

Received 3 gifts today and..
Coincidentally received 3 cups from them
Testin..Testin..

A special cup given by Edwin
After poured hot water into the cup, my pictures appeared 
Of course I like another two cups (Starbucks and RHB)
Seemed my colleagues knows my cup has broken weeks ago

Let's introduce my colleagues one by one
Leo

 Howie 

 Thinesh

 JoJo

Carmen

 Edwin

Derrick

Lastly, my little woman - Yan
I never imaging that Yan will hug me like that~
Big surprise really...
Banyak Syiok~

I can't find any words that really express myself
Only THANKS with millions of thanks to all of you as you colored my life
Sorry if I had troubled you all during my service with WRC

Our first group photos (without K.Rose)


I really LOVE you all...



-End-

10 comments:

  1. huh....so sad....last day also won't told me....no take photo with me also....sad sad sad!!! T.T

    ReplyDelete
  2. May I know who are you a??I will go back again probably next week??

    Fion: dont miss me so much ya!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. both also is me....lolzzz....i really miss you ma...very disappointed lo....i last day also won't told me..T.T

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hahaha...No worries!!I will going back there probably on next week~So we can meet and take pic if you want!!Hahaha

    ReplyDelete
  5. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  6. lolzzz... pls dun come back on thusday la...coz i got class 12pm-3pm....ok la...both of us also not take any pic b4...

    ReplyDelete
  7. me n u de le~~~~~~~~

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...