Sunday, August 7, 2011

Love Series: Jayce & Yi Ning



If you have noticed my FB few weeks ago,
I was tagged on photos from Esther Wei

Esther - She is a freelance photographer and a friend of mine
Appointed with her for our (Ning and Me) photoshooting
It was my second time be Esther's model
Photoshooting isn't strange for me now

Date: 17 July 2011
Venue: Tasik Perdana
PhotoGrapher: Esther Wei

Let's photos speak...





It was difficult to be "serious" 
Be nature as we like to "act"


A "STRONG" ME

Please visit to my FB to see more photos
I will update again once I receive other copies from Esther
Give me a "like" in FB and here as well ya~

Should you wish to have a photo session with your special one
You can find Esther at HERE



-End-


4 comments:

  1. 照片 sweet sweet 哦~~~ 哈哈哈。。。Nice!

    ReplyDelete
  2. 对了!你之前 follow 我的那个 blog哦~有问题哩!哈哈。。所以我把它放着了,不懂怎么 close 掉哩!你知道怎么 close 吗?不过我把它换成另一个 address 了。

    现在开多另一个blog,也是用回之前的 address,所以你自己换过去啊~哈哈。。。

    http://kumikotamago.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  3. 很甜蜜咯~
    you must thanks to your photographer.. All the pictures also SI BEH nice .. hahaha

    ReplyDelete
  4. So Sweet neh.. Nice model & pro photographer!! Married dun forget invite me ya~

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...