Monday, June 21, 2010

Ning's 19th Birthday


Due to certain circumstances, I am not able to celebrate Ning's birthday on 24th June 2010
As planned, we made it in advance on 19th June 2010 (Saturday)

The Gardens, a shopping mall she never been and there is where we headed to~


A Japanese restaurant she never been -- Sushi Zanmai

The first ever birthday gift to her - Roxy & Pinky Pig
Thanks to Sapphira and Kinki who walked here and there purposely to help me in choosing birthday present


Time to order~



The official couple photo~


For those friends who did not know her, she is my girl - Yi Ning


After the meal, we approached to GSC Cinema, Midvalley for our movie Karate Kid
There was super LONG queue and luckily I had purchased online the couple seat


Anyone have not watch Karate Kid yet?



Please...Watch it!!!
For me, it was the best recent movies from Jackie Chan


It was a simple birthday celebration with Ning
Hopefully she enjoy it and she like the bag I bought to her~



Happy 19th Birthday to you, dear~




6 comments:

  1. Is it a PIG???
    i thought it is rabbit na~~
    his ear so long~~hahaha~~
    of course I LIKE IT~!!!
    and also the bag~~~
    my first time The Garden
    my first time Sushi Zanmai
    my first time Couple Seat
    n My First Birthday celebration with YOU~~~
    Thx for everythings ya~~~Dear~~=D

    ..Ning❤

    ReplyDelete
  2. 没有沙发坐了...
    since u got alot taiwan fansssss
    maybe sometimes u should type Chinese xD
    happy birthday to ning ning :3



    -minako-

    ReplyDelete
  3. yay!! finally get to see ur new blog dy..guess that i need to create my new one too huh since the last one tht i used isnt activate anymore.. n finally got to know who is ur girl hahaha...n hey!! i was there in midvalley on d 19th!! i went to the cinema as well..how come no fate to meet u guys one ohhh....=(

    ReplyDelete
  4. congratz ya... hanyi... finally knw who is ur gf le..
    As i knw, she is understanding n loving gal...
    i trust tat she sure love u so much...
    Gambateh ya!!! wish u guys can tgt forever ya...
    hey hey... i watched karate kid alr... it is a nice movie..
    Like it.. hehe... anyway... take care ya...
    n tis is a nice blog... ^^

    ReplyDelete
  5. Ning: I thought should be PIG gua??Hahaha...Wish you have a memorable 19th years old a~

    Minako: I jumped to blogspot, meaning I will type all in English a~Hahaha...Chinese hmm...sometimes~??

    Mann: If you really create one, let me know la~I linked you here~We were in The Gardens most of the time...Only go to Midvalley for movie~

    Jac: You never meet her but you able to praise her??Hahaha Anwyay she really understanding~

    ReplyDelete
  6. Nice blog ya... keep it up and update frequently^^

    And the karate kid is awesome =D

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...