Wednesday, February 29, 2012

A Year Older

Turned into 24 years old officially on 26 Feb
Thanks to my lovely Ning for preparing the birthday card and the present

Headed to one of my favorite Japenese restaurants - Senjyu at The Curve

While waiting the restaurant open 

The prices here are roughly higher compared to other Japanese restaurants in KL
However, it tastes nice and personally thinks it is worthy

Senjyu Sushi



Present Time~
Handmade birthday card by HER
Creative and F.U.N.N.Y

Am I look like that???
Obviously, I am NOT

I am not as skinny as HIM!!!

This is actually WHO am I!!!
Super Handsome ME!!!
This is one of my aims

And...

My present!!!
CK perfume!!!

Am I look like the spokeperson???
Kakakaka..

SHE and ME 


OMG...Wrinkles coming out~

Model-ing again..

My only birthday cake today with straw as the candle
A year older

Of course, HUGE thanks to my ex-colleagues and current colleagues who prepared the gifts below:
A very personalized Touch&Go from my ex-colleagues

Birthday card prepared by my HSBC colleagues

Thank you very MUCHie~

-End-





No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...