Sunday, February 5, 2012

Back To MaMa & PaPa {Part I}

Precious moments that I had been waiting for a year
Chinese New Year and also the time our family gather once a year

Back to my lovely hometown - Sandakan 
Back to MaMa & PaPa

[23 January 2012]
As usual, the ex-schoolmates and me started our visiting journey on the 1st day of Chinese New Year
And first station would always be Ade's house

Really happy to see all of us gathered again as I was unable to make it last year
And Ade's mom still remember me as "华语仔"   =.=||

I think it is because I speak Mandarin???
  Then, Jia Tian's house and followed by Hing's house...

3 of them were my neighbors ages ago for many years
Indeed, we knew each others more than 10 years


Sister and brother-in-law joined us only on the first day of the Chinese New Year

[24 January 2012]

Morning of the second day of Chinese New Year
We were headed to Fishboat Street for our breakfast
Here's where my family will come for breakfast every Sunday
It shows how delicious of their food

After that, we were heading to Labuk Bay Proboscis Monkey Sanctuary

( : tickets tickets)

Why we were here?

For them!!! 
It isn't Orang Utan
Isn't a normal monkey

They are Proboscis Monkeys

Here we were!!!

I was so busy to rush for next gathering with friends to Joanne's house
We are always so HUGE in group

Please turn me ON~ 

MaMa's dinner at home
The traditional way of Steamboat
Tomyam in firing Coal

Yummy!!!

Met up with brother after dinner 
Handsome Valen and his uncle - ME!!!

Drinking time~ 
BaLin - a roof top cafe at our Sandakan town

( : discussing...) 

Hoegaarden~~


Will update the following days and activities SOON~

[To Be Continued]








1 comment:

  1. CNY is the best time for gathering!
    Good to hv u with us this CNY.
    n wow! i wan to try the charcoal steamboat!
    Looks good :)
    Anyway, may ur year of dragon blessed with happiness and prosperity!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...