Thursday, August 26, 2010

A Rare Off Day


Many Many Thanks to Mr. JoJo for canceling our class without any reason...

Siang invited us to visit a Bak Kut Teh (肉骨茶) restaurant in Kepong

According to Siang, this restaurant is always packed with customers especially in weekends
I believe that the sales tells everything about them

Before we proceed to pictures below, I must show you my new hairstyle~
It was my first time to style my hair like this...

I bet for those who knew me for quite a long time ago, you never see my hair like THIS??

Still Acceptable??
Still Okay??
Still Standing??
Comment please....

And now I only realized my eyes can be so DEEP~

And here we were...

Ordered portion for 5 persons and it was more than enough~

I swear...You can really find everything inside the pot

Alvin left for working and the rest of us went to Ikea afterward..

5 little kids were so desperate with the RM1 ice cream in Ikea

Siang, ME and Lawrence

Kinki and Sasa

Whenever out with Sasa, for sure it will be the photo album for her~
Ladies and Gentlemen...Let's welcome Princess Sasa

Is she cute??
I mean the rabbit~HoHoHooo


Of course Princess Sasa has "another" side - Witch Sasa

Yes...Is she!!!

Same goes to Little Harry Potter a~

He is so CUTE!!!

Of course we had action movie stared by Siang and Lawrence


It named New Police Story (Malaysia Version)



Sorry for technical problem ya~
Please rotate your head to see this video~~

Hahaha...









****The End****





12 comments:

  1. too long edi!!! bit short bit thn look nice ^?^

    ReplyDelete
  2. Haha...My friend also told me so~But my hair not cut for this hairstyle ma~So will WEIRD~Kakaka~

    ReplyDelete
  3. not bad bah ur look~~more jing shen!!!! keep it on ya fren~~

    ReplyDelete
  4. 如果我看完你的video,我的头应该会断掉,所以还是不看了,哈哈~~~

    新发型不错嘛,很cool的感觉:)

    我很久没吃肉骨茶了,怀念它的味道:(

    ReplyDelete
  5. Two anonymous is it same person??Hahaha~Please leave your name next time k??

    Thanks to second anonymous friend ya~

    Zoe: You should watch it ma~Kakaka I am the one who capture this video ler~Very COOL ler?Hahaha

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hahahah~~~
    yr fren play the game so "reality" a~~~
    so many action!!Y u dont play!!hahahah~~
    yr senget hair~~~
    nice wa~~~hahaha~~
    long time didnt eat bak kuh teh le~~~
    ahh..hungry~
    look delicious a!!
    how good if the internet can put smell...
    then i can smell the bak kuh teh here...
    hahahah~~think too much~

    Ning~

    ReplyDelete
  7. nt ...the 1st 1 is me.....jocelyn gst haha^^

    ReplyDelete
  8. Ning: Because I know when you guys see a LONG bamboo moving here and there...I bet you all will laugh at me!!I better take care of my image..

    Jocelyn: Why you dont put your own name ler??Put next time ya~

    ReplyDelete
  9. hihi~ Buaya Jess crawl over ur blog la~ ^^

    The Bakuteh pot looked really stuffy!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Jessyca: Thanks for visiting~~Haha~The soup really NICE~

    ReplyDelete
  11. I think u should cut it shorter
    then it will be perfect =D

    ReplyDelete
  12. Yea...But my hair is not for this hairstyle purpose a~~

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...