Monday, August 16, 2010

Newly-Married

Thanks God for granted us - my sister-in law became part of my family


My brother, James and his wife completed marriage registration on 03rd July 2010
Regretfully, I couldn't attend and witness such a significant day to our family...

Though, we had our family reunion in earlier of August as all of us back to our hometown-Penang
We need recognition from our ancestor as well as our lovely grandpa to witness a newly married couple

Before we back to Penang, I tasted some delicious food in Kampar, Ipoh.
As we passed by Kampar where located between the journey KL - Penang,
We stopped at Kam Ling Restaurant, Kampar...

Of course we were lost in the small town in the beginning and thanks to auntie who works in oil station who showed the direction of this famous restaurant

It was my first time to Kampar and I understand how the UTAR students survive in this area
I am glad because I am studying in KL...Kakaka...

Here we are...

Kam Ling Restaurant

With their famous food

Chicken Bun (面包鸡)

It looks nothing from the outlook but inside...

And the mee of course...

The next day on the 7th August 2010,
Officially I met up with my sister-in-law and we had some simple ceremonies for them

Is my turn now...

I am SO happy because I have more angpaos to receive in coming years...HoHoHo...

My latest family's portrait

And Asam Laksa is my all-time favorite and it is a MUST to patronage when I am in hometown..
It tastes different than the Asam Laksa in Penang Island and the rest in Malaysia

After spent whole morning in my grandpa's house
We proceed to Penang Island to visit my auntie

We had a BIG gathering dinner here...
Uncles and aunties from father's and mother's side attended together
Of course and my cousins as well...

Charlie and both of us...


Did you guys realize my Korean-style pant???
The only word you can say is: NICE or similar meaning of word...

Kakaka...

YES...I am threatening you

After 3 days 2 nights spent in Penang, we had our dinner in Chili's, KLCC

Unfortunately, my brother and sister-in-law rushed back to Kota Kinabalu as scheduled

Obviously, my parents and the couple didn't like my Fish & Chip so much...

Theirs...


Well...Congratulation to my brother and welcome to my sister-in-law to be part of us..
My family getting nigger and BIGGER

The question I always been asked recently was....
"When is your turn, Hanyi??"

I will always answer..."You wait la..."









9 comments:

  1. hahaha... i teach u hw answer them.. hahaha..
    u say.. u give money to me to marry le.. no money hw marry? rite?
    nid a lot of money la

    ReplyDelete
  2. When is yr turn Hanyi???
    hahahaha~~~
    keep telling me the ASAM LAKSA how nice how nice~
    didnt bungkus to me also~~~~
    T^T i want eat!!!!!
    huh~~~
    and Chili's also....
    pity me~~
    hahahah~~~
    the pant so nice a~~~but dont look to the face la~
    XD
    handsome na~~~

    Congrat to yr Bro n Sis-In-Law ya~!

    NING~

    ReplyDelete
  3. he..still mention ur pant wei~~
    so notti a u!!
    anyway~ Congratz to ur bro n his wife..^^

    ReplyDelete
  4. gong hei sai~
    am waiting your turn
    must invite me :p

    ReplyDelete
  5. congratez to ur bro and his wife...
    haha...when is ur turn???XD

    ReplyDelete
  6. Jac: Cannot say like that...No money cannot be the reason..If someone is really love you and you love him as well...He will do everything to marry with you...Same to you...If you really love him, no matter he is rich or poor...You willing to marry with him~Am I right??

    Ning:When is my turn o??Then when you want??Hahaha~I wait you treat me in Chili's a...Call me and make appointment first...Hahaha~

    Sasa: Are you blogger user??I can't visit your blog geh??

    Minako: I will invite you IF really la...Kakaka~I wait for yours also~

    Teng: You have blogspot o!!!Haha...Gonna link you up...Kakaka~

    ReplyDelete
  7. haha...u didnt notice it only mah...wakakakaka...i hav blogspot long time ago lu...^^
    remember link me up ya...^^

    ReplyDelete
  8. im nt blogger user la..
    i post comment as google acc user..hahaxD
    long time din write blog edi lu..
    n i just post on wretch..u leave wretch edi??

    ReplyDelete
  9. SaSa:I already leave Wretch a~Give me your link and will link you up lor~

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...