Thursday, December 8, 2011

It Might Be My LAST!!!

Received a call from my old friend, Lee
He asked when is my convocation =.=
In fact, I just had my Degree convocation on 4th Dec 2011

Silently...Quietly...

No blame to my friends as I did not really spread out "Hey, It's my convo!!!"

My pleasure as my parents flied over from Sabah to Kuala Lumpur
Purposely to witness their youngest son stand at the stage as a Degree holder
They missed my Diploma convocation two years ago
Now they are here for me!!!

Here's my BIG BIG convocation day on 4th Dec 2011

Held at JW Marriot Hotel Mayang Sari Ballroom 

Met up my buddies...
Lawrence, Jolyn and Siang

Believe that you guys still recognize Siang, right?
He's my friend who taking good care of us during our trip to Sabah

See...Little Jolyn always so SO nice~ 
Help ME!!! Help ME!!! Jolyn~

We're required to be there at 7am for registration and rehearsal
But we're spending our time on photographing!!!

Mr. Alex - My lecturer for many many years

Purple color = Degree in Hotel Management
Green color = Degree in Tourism Management

I love Purple color indeed  : <


Shh...Shhh....
Our convocation just started...
We had only 18 of Degree holders (combined by Tourism & Hotel)
Many of our ex-coursemates did not turn up anyway

Treated it as my last convocation
The convocation fee was expensive but I really enjoyed with my friends

Happy to see Ning's family
Ning's eldest brother, sister in law and her mother

Thank you for your coming~ 

And of course my forever supporters...
Chim Family!!! 
But they were so concentrate having their tea time outside before I come out
Left me INSIDE the hall =.=
Hahahahaha

Grabbed my chance now...

Mr. Jonathan - My Lecturer as well

AND Mr.Lee!!!
He taught us Business Strategy and I really like the module
Hopefully I still have chance to learn from him!!! 

My darling - Ms. Ning

My ex-coursemates... 

The moment spent with you guys was so short~
Just maybe few hours...
But really HAPPY to meet up you all

After my convocation, gathered with my family and Ning's family for lunch
It's very first time my parents meet up with hers

But no pressure...

G.O.O.D



There are two regrets...

Firstly, I've refused to represent my Degree coursemates to give a speech during convocation
We've lost the face as Degree holders

Sorry..My friends~

Secondly, my brother and his family weren't here together with us
I really hope to unite the family again..

Hmm...End of my convocation
It would be my last convocation..Maybe?

End of studies, Start of new journey
Good luck to you all, my friends


Please keep in touch wherever you go!!!



-End-






6 comments:

  1. congrats :) all the best in your new journey of life

    ReplyDelete
  2. Eve: Hmm..You are...Eve??Is it the Eve I know??Hahaha

    Joanne: Thank you very much a!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Eve Loi?????
    XD
    CONgrat!!!!!!!!
    expensive but worth !!!!
    and next time dont reject the chance a!!!!!
    aigoh~~~~why some pic like smile very "mian qiang"
    SMILE!!!!!XD

    Ning~<3

    ReplyDelete
  4. HANYI! why never tell us it's ur convo!?! u no good lo!
    n Wow! both of you and Ning's parents have met! SO when's your wedding???
    Anyway, wishing you the best in your future endeavors :) take care!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Ning: is Eve Loi???Hahaha I smile very hard already!!!

    Hing: I don't want like spread it out and asking you guys to attend~You know me..I am a low profile person~But i did tell Ah Chui!!He didnt help me advertise Hahahaha!!!Dislike~~

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...