Tuesday, February 1, 2011

Rabbit Year 来啦!!!

Chinese New Year is around the corner now!!!
New shirts, new pants, new accessories and etc.
Everything is NEW!!!

Sadly, unstoppable rain days pour in different places in Malaysia
My concern, Sandakan is having flood NOW!

From the photos shown by my friend in Facebook
Sandakan was having terrible flood in the pass few days

Landslide

Loss

Seriously, can you see there is a car?
Let's enlarge it..

Even a lorry also facing difficulty here
Seemed like going to sink

No matter how heavy is the rain fall, it won't stop Sandakians return to their Natural City

This year, I'm not able to celebrate Chinese New Year with my friends in Sandakan
Hopefully all of you take care and enjoy your holiday...

Please DO miss me~


Happy Chinese New Year!!!
Gong Xi Fatt Chai!!!
Good Day Everyday!!!



-End-





4 comments:

  1. everything is fine here... no more heavy rain.. just light one.. no worries.. and we will miss u.. ^^ HAPPY CHINESE NEW YEAR~!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. my house flooded also.. T^T
    sigh... buying new furniture for CNY le...
    No $$ alr...
    So syok bah kau... u thr gt raining mah?

    ReplyDelete
  3. Woah...Seems everyone's house is flooded~Hoho...Most important you guys are always safe~

    Chan: Help me take more Ang PAO!!!Hehehe

    Jac: I will go to KK for celebrating~~Today Kl is fine~No more rain~

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...